Obagi Medical is a global specialty pharmaceutical company founded by leading skin care experts in 1988. Obagi products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage and are primarily available through dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and other skin care professionals. Obagi skin care products include prescription 4% hydroquinone and are available only through qualified physicians as these products are prescription only medication.
This is a complete skin care system specially formulated for normal to dry skin to help correct hyperpigmentation, so, whether you’re suffering with acne, Rosacea, Melasma or poor skin tone and laxity, SkinDeep Medical can help. Transform Your Skin From the Inside Out Skin aging is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature aging, slowing down the turnover of skin cells between healthy new cells and old damaged cells.
The Nu-Derm System penetrates the skin’s surface to transform the skin’s appearance and help correct the damage within, revealing healthy, younger-looking skin.
Nu-Derm is ideal if you have:
- Age spots
- Rough, sagging or erythema (redness)
- Sallowness (yellowish complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven or dull skin tone
Obagi Blue Radiance Peel
Obagi Blue Peels are in-office facial chemical peel procedures performed by professionally trained specialists to help accelerate the transformation to beautiful, healthier-looking skin.
Quick and easy salicylic acid-based facial chemical peel for all skin types that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion.
- Instant, radiant results for most skin types
- Improves a range of skin concerns, including photodamage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone
- May be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigmentary changes
- Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Provides instant radiance—tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use
- A series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results